Process from selection to receiving BIG registration (work permit)
The recruitment process has the following steps:
- Joining our events
- Selection of participants
- Starting our unique online language course which helps you succeed in the Dutch language
- Crash course 2 weeks in Groningen > language training in a small group together with professors in the dutch language
- Language test
- Help with receiving BIG Registration (work permit). Afterwards we help placing you in a dutch dental practice
- We recruit dentists and oral hygienists from throughout Europe for work in a dental practice in the Netherlands. For this we have entered a partnership with a number of large dental chains but also smaller dental practices. We can place dentists over the whole of The Netherlands.
- The recruitment and selection procedure is planned in such a way that several candidates can start the language training at the same time. We always try to form groups of at least 6-8 candidates. The programs start at various times per year. The language course is online via skype sessions in small groups. A professor in the Dutch language leads these skype sessions. In between these sessions you study on your own following instructions from the teachers.